Durand, WI - Independent and Assisted Living Apartments
The Homeplace of Durand offers independent and assisted living apartments to seniors 55 years old and older. Our apartments allow residents to maintain their independence while having assistance available if needed.
Located on the outskirts of Durand, WI, The HOMEPLACE sits on a beautiful meadow looking out at a hilltop of tall trees where deer and wildlife frequently visit. It is very common that our tenants and the Homeplace team often know each other from living and working in the community. Durand is a close knit community with several nice churches, retail stores, parks, a theatre, library and medical services.
- Spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- Attractive common areas throughout
- Daily life enriching activities
- Three daily home cooked meals
- Nurse on site or on call 24/7
Service & Care Available:
- Medication management and administration (this includes assistance with diabetes management)
- Personal care assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, eating and toileting
- Housekeeping service
- Laundry and linen service
- Assistance with transportation arrangement
- On site salon
- Telephone and cable service in room