Stanley, WI - Independent, Assisted Living & Memory Care
Independent, Assisted Living Apartments
and Memory Care
The Homeplace of Stanley offers independent and assisted living apartments to seniors 55 years old and older. Our apartments allow residents to maintain their independence while having assistance available if needed.
Our memory care provides the opportunity for all stages of dementia and accommodates the frail elderly. In our small setting we have common living spaces that provide a warm surrounding that helps residents maintain as much of their natural routine as possible.
It is very common that our tenants and the Homeplace team often know each other from living and working in the community. Stanley is a close knit community with several nice churches, retail stores, parks, a museum, library and medical services.
- Spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- Attractive common areas throughout
- Daily life enriching activitiess
- Three daily home cooked meals
- Nurse on site or on call 24/7
- Memory care setting offers added security for peace of mind
Service & Care Available:
- Medication management and administration (this includes assistance with diabetes management)
- Personal care assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, eating and toileting
- Housekeeping service
- Laundry and linen service
- Assistance with transportation arrangement
- On site salon
- Telephone and cable service in room
- On site podiatry visits
- Home health, physical therapy, occupational therapy, hospice services
The Homeplace Locations
Meghan Warwick, NHA
I graduated from the University of Wisconsin Eau-Claire, with a bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration. Upon graduation I completed a year long internship in healthcare administration, and have previously worked as a certified nursing assistant for over 3 year, while having the opportunity to take courses and participated in dementia trainings. I have always had a passion in helping others and being part of a teamwork atmosphere. I am happy to be at The Homeplace serving residents, team members, and the community members of Stanley.
Team Member of the Month
“My favorite part about working here at The Homeplace is working with the residents, tenants, and...